Wednesday, January 4, 2012
overall summary
When I first started reading the book I did not want to read it, I was forced into reading it and when I was reading it I wasn't comprehending what I was reading, I would read a whole chapter and when I finished it I could not tell you one thing that happened. But as the book continued and after I reread chapters I found myself reading for a longer amount of time and actually knowing what was going on. Though I did like the end of the book more than I did the beginning. I found it very depressing what these soldiers had to go through, I would never wish that on anyone. What is even worse is that this really happened, even though paul or kat or muller may not be real, what they were living through was and there were real life Pauls out there. overall, I beleive that this book was okay. I feel somethings could be changed but the actual content of the book, what it was about was amazing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment